Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce

Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce
Beginning in 2009, I assisted the President of the Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce (Orlando, FL)  with membership sales and event sponsorship.  

At the time when I joined this chamber, I owned the business, "Media that Sells" using my maiden name, Laura Burk.


In 2011, Game Plan Media was incorporated and I later changed my membership to reflect that.  

During this time, I served on the Board for a brief period of time to help form this Chamber and formed the Dr. Phillips medical committee.  


One of my favorite volunteer positions was with the Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center.  The Dr. Phillips Chamber raised money for health expo's that were provided to this family center by local business owners.
In this photo (Laura Benson) with Maggie Rosario, President of Dr. Phillips Chamber




An example of one of my presentations that was used at our Chamber Gala (2015) is shown below.  



No comments:

Post a Comment